Friday, July 18, 2008

Family News

Sampson is now 7 weeks old and still the cutest thing ever. He's getting quite chubby! He's svery good baby boy and let's Sasha "pet" him. She tries to do it "softly" but she ends up wacking him pretty hard. lol He's only cried real hard once when she "pet" him.

Sash still is not potty trained but now she's bringing me diapers when she needs to be changed. I guess that's a step in the right direction.. i dunno.. A few days ago she was carrying around her doll and had put on her winter beanie hat and they looked like twins. I had to take a few pics.
















And then Randy looked to so cute going to work the other day I just had to find the camera and take a picture of him. I told him he looked like he was going to his first day of college. Cute thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment