Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Things I Love

First off is the new tree I purchased AFTER Christmas last year. It's a slim pre-lit tree and I love it! I went with pink/white/silver theme this year. I wanted more pink ornaments but couldn't find any that I liked (or that were in my price range!).



Next are a few of the ornaments! Darling little canary ceramic cardinal. And this see through, meshy-type leaf with a cute silver acorn attached!! I would have bought more but I could only find 4. :(


I found these at good 'ole Wal-Mart! Um...I'll call them "decorative ball ornaments". I had them presented very beautifully in a glass cake stand but unfortunately the stand was accidentally broken. Now they just sit on my bakers rack until I can find them a new home. But I love them!


SCENTSY Plug-in! Love it! I got the green weave one to match my kitchen. Don't worry it's plugged in where the kiddies can't reach it! (But isn't one of their selling points they won't burn little fingers?) I had to show the wax inside cause it is TO. DIE. FOR. Scent - Nutmeg & Orange Zest. I think it smells like pumpkin bread....mmmmmm...

What are your new favs?

1 comment:

  1. I love scentsy stuff. I wonder if the plug would be good in London's room. I guess i just worry about the dogs thinking it is something they can lick. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete