Friday, August 15, 2008

I Must Share

For the 3 people who read this blog I have some very exciting news to share. Incredibly exciting! You think I jest but I am way, way excited about this.

First off, my oldest brother, Joe, is an umpire and he is right now umpiring baseball
AT THE OLYMPICS!
How cool is that??? I mean, WOW. Amazing. I have no other words for it. It's just cool.

And then for the 2nd cool news- my niece (Joe's daughter) just got hired as a dancer in the
DISNEYLAND PARADE OF DREAMS!
Oh. my. gosh. I am so jealous...but really excited for her at the same time. So, if you happen to visit Disneyland you should look for her. She's part of the Pinocchio float and I'm positively sure the finest dancer in the whole parade. She makes me weep with great emotion whenever I see her perform.... it's just precious. :)


See??? Wasn't that exciting news??
Wow! That's all I can say. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment